Key Table Features:
- High quality manufacturing in the EU: Meets latest British and European standard (BS EN 14468)
- 7mm Fully weatherproof outdoor table with 10 year outdoor warranty on playing top
- Study steel construction with full length steel side panel
- Adjustable feet for a level playing surface
- Easy and quick folding system with Dunlop QuickLock Plus DRS™
- Integrated net & post system with height and tension adjustment (Permanently staying in place when table is folded)
- Handy ball holder close to the net
- Comprehensive high quality accessory pack
Key Improvements over the EVO 5000 Outdoor:
- 7mm Premium Dunlop fully weatherproof melamin composite playing top (instead of 4mm)
Usually within 2 - 5 working days our 2 man service includes a telephone call in advance to book a convenient delivery day with AM or PM slot indication available and a phone ahead service 1 hour before they arrive
Dunlop assembly service can be added for only £44.95
Free Accessory Pack Including:
High quality accessories supplied with each table so you can start to play immediately.
- 1 x Dunlop Permanent Net & Post Set.
- 1 x Dunlop Spare Net.
- 4 x Dunlop Sport 1000 Intermediate Table Tennis Bats.
- 6 x Dunlop Club 1 Star Table Tennis Balls.
- 1 x Innovative Removable Bat And Ball Holder.
- 1 x Dunlop Outdoor Protective Cover
A fully featured sturdy family outdoor table ideal for use in the home and garden (Also suitable for schools, clubs and sports centres)
Dunlop QuickLock Plus DRS™ Folding system with compact storage.
- This system ensures the table is quick, easy and safe to fold and unfold.
- The table can be ready for play in a matter of seconds
7mm Premium Dunlop fully weatherproof melamin composite playing top impervious to rain, direct sunlight, frost etc and can be left outside all year round without risk of deterioration.
- Includes a 10 year outdoor warranty on the playing top as standard
Top Edge Protection:
Heavy gauge metal edge banding 40mm x 20mm supports the playing surface ensuring the long life of the table and continued flatness of the top
Steel colour coded frame struts (19mm x 16mm) ensure secure support of playing top.
- Flat reinforced leg brace for overall table stability
Double folding one piece rollaway design for easy storage which includes a permanent net and post set.
- Full steel side panel for strength and long life.
- Dunlop QuickLock Plus DRS™ Folding system for ultra safe opening and closing.
- Offers playback position which is ideal for warming up or solo play.
- Table has 4 twin high stability wheels.
- Frame is all steel powder coated construction for long life.
- Colour coded straight supporting struts
Net & Post Set :
Study steel bracket with height and tension adjustment
Leg size: Square section 25mm x 25mm steel tubing for a study even playing surface and with height adjustment
120mm high stability twin wheel casters with 360 degree swivel mounted on strong 25mm square section steel frames
Oven bake powder coat frame painting process for scratch and corrosion resistance
Height 162cm, Width 183cm (inc integrated net), Depth 65cm
10 years on playing top 3 years on frame